Open a bank account in Israel serves multiple purpose as:
– Daily operations
– Transfer of funds preceding a potential real estate deal, etc…
And it also brings up a number of obstacles and questions you may have like:
– What about the language barrier?
– Which bank to choose?
– Banking fees, terms and management of the account.
– The time it takes to execute a banking operation.
We will “replace you” to get all the steps necessary to open an account in Israel taken care of:
– Without you having to travel to Israel.
– With banking rates and fees that are negotiated for you.
– That correspond to your profile and your needs.
We take care of the management, and we guarantee you total peace of mind.
After a meeting with one of our advisors, you will be sent a list of documents you’ll need to fill out and send to us, as well as instructions on how to proceed.
As soon as those documents are taken care of, Open a bank account in Israel will take care of the rest!